Tori's birthday was this week. She asked for and received a "Ripstick" (dangerous toy with 2 wheels).
Includes the warning: "This product moves when used". That means no brakes. So far no trips to the emergency room. She can make it all the way around the block. We took 3 pictures (lame parents, I know.) Here's one:
Hi there! this is Heidi Childs thanks for finding me on facebook, sorry i'm still kind of retarded at it and never check my requests. Your kids are so cute, even though it confuses me that Tori is 10 instead of 2 like when I saw her last:) I hope you're doing well!
1 comment:
Hi there! this is Heidi Childs thanks for finding me on facebook, sorry i'm still kind of retarded at it and never check my requests. Your kids are so cute, even though it confuses me that Tori is 10 instead of 2 like when I saw her last:) I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment