We made the annual trek to Utah for Thanksgiving this last week. We left a day early this year because my awesome SIL Tauni got us tickets to the Utah-BYU game. What a great game!! She even made sure that I got curbside service and I got to use the elevator (with a grumpy SL Trib reporter). Scott and Garrit went too. It was lots of fun to be surrounded by Ute fans for once and in case you didn't hear they kind of won the game 48-24. As said best, by Clara "GO UTES!" BCS here we come.
We went to the movies too. We saw Bolt and the grown-up ladies saw Twilight. We decided that the less obsessed with the book - the more you liked the movie. My only issue was Jasper and the weird soundtrack they used. Funky for sure.
The kids were able to see some of their cousins and even got to spend the night with a couple of them. (Thanks Jeff & Jane!)
Thanksgiving Day was fun. We ate at Mom's with just the family and then went to Aunt MA's for dessert and games.
The drive wasn't too bad either way. The way back is a little longer than normal, but it wasn't as bad as last year. I decided that I'm riding in the back from now on - it goes a lot faster when you can sleep, watch movies and read!
Ephesians 5:22
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment