When Brennan says this I usually start to cringe because it means he forgot something that is due or that I have to sign immediately and it was due yesterday. So we were sitting at dinner on Sunday talking about the 6th Grade "Culmination" on Tuesday and what happens with it etc. And he says, "By the way I'm supposed to give a speech". Fortunately, this didn't involve me directly, but you have to love the nonchalant-nous of it all. Only 6 kids out of more than 100 were asked to speak, no big deal. Here is Brennan giving his speech, which by the way was the only one we could hear.

He also received the Presidential Academic Excellence award and an Honor Roll award for the 3rd trimester. He's had a good year and is ready for Jr. High next year.
Way to go Brennan!!

(This is Brennan's teacher Mrs. SternJacob and his BFF "Carter")
No comments:
Post a Comment