Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Height and Weight

So today I took both Kendall and Brennan in for doctor's appointments. It is very interesting how differently my children are built. Kendall is in the 25th percentile for her height and the 50th for weight. So basically she is short and of average size. Brennan on the other hand is in the 90th percentile for height and off the charts for weight. Which both my doctor and I found really hysterical, as will anyone who knows Brennan. She said that he must have really solid bones. She also assured me that he would grow into his boats, I mean, feet eventually. We may not live to see it because his shoes are a death trap when they are in the middle of the floor.

Brennan has recovered from his disappointing night I think. Although, to make the story worse, the team from our school won 1st place. The good to come out of it is that the 4th and 5th grades now know that they need to be there a little earlier tonight. Go Battles School! We think there might have been sabotage at work because our school has placed 1st or 2nd every year the Bee has been held. Conspiracy? Ooooooh......

No comments: